The Global Cardiovascular Device market has also been witnessing the trend of preference for minimally-invasive surgery.
However, the decline in the average selling price of cardiovascular devices could pose a challenge to the growth of this market, the Global Cardiovascular Device Market 2011–2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Cardiovascular Device market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Authored by: TechNavio
Published: June 2012
Format: Electronic - PDF by eMail
Number of Pages: #77
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Coverage
4. Market Landscape
5. Geographical Segmentation
6. Rate of Incidence and Prevalence
7. Vendor Landscape
7.1 Global Cardiovascular Device Market by Vendor Segmentation
7.2 Key Vendors by Segment
8. Buying Criteria
9. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 Abbott Laboratories
14.2 Boston Scientific Corp.
14.3 Cordis Corp.
14.4 Medtronic Inc.
14.5 St. Jude Medical Inc.
15. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
1. Global Cardiovascular Device Market by Product Segmentation
2. Global Cardiovascular Device Market 2011–2015 (US$ billion)
3. Global Cardiovascular Device Market by Product Segmentation 2011 and 2015
4. Global Cardiac Rhythm Management Device Market by Product Segmentation
5. Global Cardiac Rhythm Management Device Segment 2011–2015 (US$ billion)
6. Global Interventional Cardiology Device Market by Product Segmentation
7. Global Interventional Cardiology Device Mar
1. Abbott Laboratories
3. Boston Scientific
5. St. Jude Medical