The Global Minimally Invasive Vertebral Compression Fracture Devices market has also been witnessing the introduction of lower-pressure injections. However, technical disadvantages of Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty could pose a challenge to the growth of this market, the Global Minimally Invasive Vertebral Compression Fracture Devices Market 2011–2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Minimally Invasive Vertebral Compression Fracture Devices market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Authored by: TechNavio
Published: June 2012
Format: Electronic - PDF by eMail
Number of Pages: #48
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Coverage
4. Market Landscape
4.1 Global Spine Surgery Devices Market
4.2 Global Minimally Invasive VCF Devices Market
5. Geographical Segmentation
6. Key Leading Countries
7. Vendor Landscape
8. Buying Criteria
9. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 Medtronic Inc.
14.2 DePuy Spine Inc.
14.3 Stryker Corp.
14.4 Zimmer Holdings Inc.
15. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
1. Categorization of Global Spine Surgery Devices Market 2011
2. Global Spine Surgery Devices Market by Category Segmentation 2011
3. Global Minimally Invasive Vertebral Compression Fracture Devices Market 2011–2015 (US$ million)
4. Number of Minimally Invasive Vertebral Compression Fracture Procedures 2011–2015
5. Kyphoplasty and Vertebroplasty Procedures in 2011 (percentage)
6. Share of Kyphoplasty and Vertebroplasty Procedures 2011–2015 (percentage)
7. Number of Kyphoplasty Procedures 2011–2015
8. Number of Vertebroplasty Procedures 2011–2015
9. Global Minimally Invasive Vertebral Compression Fracture Devices Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
10. Global Minimally Invasive VCF Devices Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
11. Business Segments of Medtronic Inc.
12. Business Segments of DePuy Spine Inc.
13. Business Segments of Stryker Corp.
14. Business Segments of Zimmer Holdings Inc.
1. DePuy Spine
4. Zimmer Holdings