The Global Biopharmaceuticals market has also been witnessing the trend of an increase in R&D activities. However, patent expiration of top-selling drugs could pose a challenge to the growth of this market, the Global Biopharmaceuticals Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Biopharmaceuticals landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Authored by: TechNavio
Published: July 2012
Format: Electronic - PDF by eMail
Number of Pages: #57
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Coverage
4. Market Landscape
4.1 Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market
4.2 Global Growth Factors Market
4.3 Global Insulin Market
4.4 Global Growth Hormones Market
5. Geographical Segmentation
6. Key Leading Countries
7. Rate of Incidence and Prevalence
8. Vendor Landscape
9. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Key Vendor Analysis
15.1 Pfizer Inc.
15.2 Abbott Laboratories Inc.
15.3 Sanofi S.A.
15.4 AstraZeneca plc
15.5 Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
16. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
1. Biologic Segmentation of the Global Biopharmaceuticals Market
2. Global Biopharmaceuticals Market 2011–2015 (US$ billion)
3. Global Biopharmaceuticals Market Segmentation by Biologic Components 2011
4. Global Biopharmaceuticals Market 2011–2015 (percent)
5. Global Biopharmaceuticals Market 2011–2015 (in US$ billion)
6. Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market 2011–2015 (US$ billion)
7. Global Growth Factors Market 2011–2015 (US$ billion)
8. Biologic Segmentation of the Global Growth Factors Market
9. Global Growth Factors Market Segmentation by Biologic Components 2011
10 Global Growth Factors Market 2011–2015 (percent)
11. Global Growth Factors Market 2011–2015 (in US$ billion)
12. Global Insulin Market 2011–2015 (US$ billion)
13. Global Growth Hormones Market 2011–2015 (US$ billion)
14. Global Biopharmaceuticals Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
15. Hepatitis C Infection by Source in 2011
16. Global Biopharmaceuticals Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
1. Pfizer Inc.
2. Abbott Laboratories Inc.
3. Sanofi S.A
4. AstraZeneca plc
5. Johnson and Johnson Services Inc.
6. GlaxoSmithKline plc
7. Merck Sereno S.A.
8. UCB S.A.
9. Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH.